Author Topic: Introductions !  (Read 98564 times)

Killgorde

• Administrator
Re: Introductions !
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2012, 09:29:50 PM »
Warm welcome to Nipp and Semirhage...

Speaking of which, Wheel of Time is pretty heavy shit at 18, but shows a very mature literary outlook. Where do you find the time Shane? ;)

HangTightJoe

« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2012, 08:25:57 PM »
Yo!

RL: Joe
Ingame: HangTightJoe / The Macho Nacho / Supernothing.

Played guild wars one for about 6 months when it was first released, but sad to say I didn't get into it as much as I would have liked! Currently running a pub in the south of England, but before that I was the manager of a GAME store for 7 years (RIP).

My spare time consists of running a pop punk record label (Called Hang Tight Records), and playing WvWvW in gw2. Due to running a pub, you will normally see me online between midnight and 4 in the morning!

Full on stoked to be here, looking forward to playing with you guys.

I was sent here by Bear!

Norvindus

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »
Hi and Welcome and look out you might get inc to that bar from the other guys :)

Killgorde

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »
Welcome Joe - Good to have you on board.  :)

Christian Wermelin

« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2012, 11:59:18 PM »
Greetings and salutations,
My names is chris and i love gaming, Thats basiclly my passion in life ^^ Since the day i started gaming i havent thought of a day without it, Im now 22 years of age and ive just taken on the role of a hunter in Guildwars2. My friends also plays guildwars2 and his name is Huntersmark^^ The basics about me = Random, Spontantious ^^

Thanks for welcoming me to this guild, I wont let you lads down ^^

Christian Wermelin

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2012, 12:03:51 AM »
Oh yeh forgot to add that the games that i prefer are:
-League of legends: silver rated in ranked ^^ prefer attack damage carries or solo lanes.
-Swtor: was on of the highest dps/healers on servers and twinked characters^^

And when im not by the computer i usually game at home on the ps3 running through all the resident evil games^^

Some personal info -->
Im 22 years of age, and i live in stockholm, sweden, i study law and economics and guildwars 2 will be my new ''baby'' ^^ My girlsfriends gonna hate this ^^ But im Loving this already ^^

Bear

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2012, 12:09:08 AM »

Tom

« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
Hey guys, I'm 21, from Yorkshire, England but I'm studying Geography in Dundee (Scotland).

Real name is Tom, but I tend to play as 'Theta Bor' my thief. Thanks to the student lifestyle I get plenty of time to be online so am hoping to be an asset to the WvWvW effort and would also be interested in any guild sPvP or tPvP. I used to pay WoW but have left it behind since I started GW2. I enjoy skiing when I get the chance, fingers crossed for a snowy winter in Scotland...

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Bear

« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2012, 12:54:59 PM »
I used to pay WoW but have left it behind since I started GW2.

Welcome to GW2

Daniel

« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
Helo Aesirs Blade .

Its a Honor to be able to join a Organized and active Guild .

I am 25 years old guy from Norway . Engaged and we have a daugther 3years old. Work as a plumber so i rolled an engineer called Ordnaxo!

The reason i wanted to join AB is becouse AB  is scouting for potential Warmasters. I consider my self to become one on Gw2 with the experince i have from leading my own warmaster Guild in Daoc in the good old days.

For those who have playd Daoc excalibur server RvR i can asure you we have had some good fights against eachother =)

Ordnax
(btw call me Ordnax on TS thanx =)

Bear

« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2012, 07:18:09 PM »
welcome aboard ordnaxo :)

Vodor

• Mods
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2012, 07:36:43 PM »
Excalibur RvR eh? Do tell!

Killgorde

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2012, 09:06:01 AM »
Hi Ordnax and welcome - good to have you in the fold.

Hoping to deliver on what we discussed re: WvW. Things are still pretty dysfunctional at realm level compared to the more switched-on servers, but starting to head in the right direction. There's a long road ahead to get parity though ;).

Strauss

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
Hello everyone, I spent a lot of time recruiting randoms in the first 3 weeks of the game which of more than 70% of them, are now inactive. I really love doing WvW - its what got me hooked on GW2 - but sadly only a handful of my PvE guild (Partisans of Rapture) are interested in the WvW and then those who were keen on doing it, went inactive eventually.

I really just want talkative/friendly people to play with, a guild who will work together and help out when needed, Raiding with friends in the WvW is what makes this game worth playing :D, one of my guilds officers stuck around since he joined us and its always just me and him in Guild chat in the wee hours of the morning, it would be nice to have him join AB too seeing as we always do WvW together and we're pretty active players :)

I play a guardian (Avomaki) and my real name is Strauss( Nothing to do with Germans xD) i'm 20 and I live in South Africa. then I'm just a college student, drinking beer, studying you know how it goes. Been a PC gamer since i was 7 and going strong, pretty new to the whole MMO thing but I think i've gotten the hang of it haha

Thank you for letting us be a part of your guild, giving us a nice place to sleep and then for feeding our hungry bellies :3
We won't let you down :D

Avomaki & Bill

Phil

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »
Welcome to all the new people good to have you on board -)))